…because of a blog. Make that 3 blogs. I am having a very difficult time learning how to navigate bluehost. I cannot update any of my blogs, and I lost all of my followers.
So this is really just a test to see where this blog post goes, because I have it pointing to bluehost, but cannot access this blog anymore.
This could get real interesting, real fast…
I really did not think this whole “host-your-own-blogs” thing out before I proceeded to give BlueHost a large chuck of money to move my WordPress blogs there. Not that I did not want to do this, but the timing was really, REALLY bad on my part.
- Last night was my last day of being a 3rd shift Supervisor. I am starting a new position with my company on Monday, and need to get used to working 1st shift again. I was on 3rd shift for 2 ½ years.
- Starting Monday, I will be training in above mentioned position, which I had prior to Supervising, and much has changed since then.
- I took a 2-3 hour “nap” this morning after I got home from work, knowing I had to be at a football game tonight and could not make it that late without some sleep.
- I get physically ill when I do stuff like this to my body. So I am at this moment tired, frustrated, and having pains that I only get when I pull these kinds of stunts.
- My Leadership class for my MBA started yesterday, and this professor seems to be especially detail-oriented. I mean more so than all of the other Professors I have had who have their Doctorate degrees.
- I need to get my 8th grader’s homeschooling stuff straightened out; we seem to have a disconnect between her online school database and our computer.
So, with all of this stuff going on at once, I have no idea what possessed me to just go ahead and begin switching my blogs.
On a positive note, after 2 days, I finally got the nameserver on my Books and Opinions blog to send it to BlueHost. My other 2 blogs? Not-so-well.
I am stalling on doing my discussion questions for my class which are due tomorrow. When I feel overwhelmed like this with numerous things going on at once, I tend to shut down and not take care of any of them. The smart me would do one thing at a time, then move on to the next.
I am not being smart today.