1) Do your homework on Saturday.
2) Get your homeschooler’s work caught up on Saturday.
3) Make sure you have the basic necessities in the house before Sunday; you know, like milk, bread, toilet paper.
4) Make sure no one is going to call you asking for something (i.e. turn your phone off).
5) Don’t plan a road trip for Sunday.
6) Do not put of until tomorrow (Sunday) what you can do today (any of the 6 days prior to Sunday).
I have done an epic fail at this on this weekend. I have homework, my 13 year old has homework, I need to get groceries, I am hauling my 3 girls to meet my 4th daughter at her college campus so I can get (finally) some updated pictures of the 4 of them together.
At this point I see no need to turn off my phone, because I am not going to be relaxing today. I was on the road yesterday with a car full of kids, and get to do it again today. I need to get a weekend figured out where I truly have nothing to do, and nowhere to be. Hopefully before the snow flies.
Have a beautiful, Blessed Sunday!