10) He believes it is okay to disrupt your children’s very busy, very scheduled daily lives.
9) He does not feel the need to apologize to your children for only seeing them once a week each year, for the past several years.
8) He gets mad at one of them because they do not have time to come stay with him for a night or two.
7) He cannot stop telling you what a great idea it would be for one of your children to live with him full-time…when he finds a place to live; that is…he is currently living at a local campground, in a tent.
6) He truly believes he knows how to be a parent, even though he obviously has had no experience at it. You know; because he disappeared and all.
5) He comes to places where you are hanging out with your 3 children, but he will not talk to or even acknowledge the one who does not have time to stay in his tent at the campground. But acts like father-of-the-year with the other two.
4) He will not answer your phone calls or text messages when you ask when he will be bringing your children back home.
3) He refuses to pay child support or buy them things that they need; but is perfectly okay with letting you know what those things are so you can buy them.
2) He does not accept the children for who they are, and their individualism. He believes they are “broke” and need to be fixed.
1) He cannot, and will not, ever see the fact that it is he who is broken, and needs to be fixed.